1. Who processes your personal data?
The Data Controller (hereinafter the “Controller”) of your personal data is:
- Q-LIVING FICC
- CIF: V88626924
- C/ Jenner 3, planta 4a, 28010, Madrid.
As User and interested party, we inform you of the incorporation of your personal data to the treatment called “WEBSITE” of the Register of Activities of the Responsible.
The personal data we request from you through the Website are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if you do not provide them or provide them incorrectly, we will not be able to fulfill your requests, without prejudice to the free viewing of the content of the Web Site.
Therefore, if you do not provide them or provide them incorrectly, we will not be able to fulfill your requests, without prejudice to the free viewing of the content of the Web Site. In addition, you can consult the website of the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency) https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php.
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data you provide to us through the Website are processed by the Responsible for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration and registration as a User to access your Private Area, where you will be able to know and download all the information related to your investments.
- To respond to queries, requests and doubts made by the User through the contact form on the Website.
- Manage the sending and reception of resumes of potential candidates to be part of internal selection processes of the Entity.
3. What personal data of the User do we process?
We collect the following categories of personal data through the Website:
- Identification data: Data of legal representatives, address, user name or any other similar identifier in the case of a natural person such as surname, ID number, social address, telephone number, e-mail.
- Contact information: address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Financial data: billing address, bank details, quarterly reports, annual reports, income, balance sheets, as well as any personal data related to the products and services you have contracted.
- Transaction data: data on investments made, distributions received by the User, as well as details of the products and services you have contracted.
- Profile data: User name and password, history of investments made, plus any other profile data we may add.
- Technical data: Internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time and location settings, browser plugin type and version, operating system and platform, as well as other technologies you may use on your devices to access this website.
- Usage data: relevant information about your use of our website.
- We do not collect any personal data belonging to special categories of data.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your personal data is based on the following legal bases:
- Execution of the investment agreement with us and the proper provision of service. To manage the development and execution of the investment agreement and those services you have purchased, to manage your User profile, as well as to answer your queries, suggestions or requests and to communicate your personal data to our suppliers, whenever necessary for the provision of the service.
- Compliance with legal obligations by the Responsible Party. For the prevention of fraud, communication of your data to Public Administrations and to attend eventual third parties.
- Your express consent by checking the corresponding box, for the sending of the contact form, as well as the sending of curriculum vitae.
5. To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Your personal data may eventually be communicated to our external suppliers, when such communication is necessary for the provision of services, in particular:
- For hosting, storage and data processing services, to our providers of these services.
- For legal, consulting or auditing services, to lawyers, consultants or external auditors.
In addition, your personal data may be communicated to Public Administrations, as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations, or to attend eventual claims of third parties, by the Responsible.
As some of our service providers are global in nature, it is possible that their processing of your personal data may involve international transfers of your data outside the European Economic Area. In case of international transfers, we ensure that they are carried out with the security required by the applicable legislation on data protection and following the indications of the AEPD. For more information visit the following link: https://www.aepd.es/es/derechos-y-deberes/cumple-tus-deberes/medidas-de- compliance/transfers-international.
6. How long will we keep your personal data?
We will retain your customer data as long as necessary to provide the service. Subsequently, your personal data will remain blocked and only at the disposal of the competent authorities until such time as any liabilities that may arise from the processing expire, after which it will be securely deleted or anonymized so that we can continue to use it for analytical purposes.
We will keep your data as a User of the Website until you request cancellation.
We will keep your curriculum vitae for the time necessary to carry out possible selection processes. In order to keep it updated, we may ask you, whenever you are interested, to send us an updated version of the same, proceeding in such case to delete the previous version and keeping only the updated version.
7. What rights do you have?
You may exercise the following rights, at any time and free of charge:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you, and in the event that your data is being processed, be able to access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data.
- To revoke your consent to the processing of your data, in case you have given it to us, for example, for sending commercial communications.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided for in the regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Oppose the processing of your data, in case we are using your personal data to send you commercial communications based on our legitimate interest.
- File a complaint regarding the protection of personal data before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.aepd.es).
As a User you must keep in mind that the security of computer systems is never absolute. When personal data is provided over the Internet, such information may be collected and processed by unauthorized third parties without your consent and processed by unauthorized third parties.
8. User Responsibility
As a User, by providing us with personal data through our forms, you declare that you are of legal age and that the personal data you have provided us are accurate, true, complete and up to date. For this purpose, as a User, you are responsible for the accuracy of all personal data you provide us and you must keep the information provided conveniently updated, so that it corresponds to your actual situation.
9. Links to third party websites.
10. Security measures
We treat your personal data confidentially and keep them under our duty of secrecy, adopting at all times the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and thus avoid possible alterations, loss, destruction, processing or unauthorized access, depending on the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the processing thereof and the risks to which they are exposed. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
In addition, all of our suppliers in charge of data processing sign a corresponding contract with us to ensure, as far as possible, that they comply with the applicable data protection regulations.