1. Introduction and identification data
The Internet website https://www.qliving-realestate.com/ (hereinafter the “Website”) is managed by Q-LIVING FICC (hereinafter the “Entity”), whose data, for the purposes of compliance with the obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), are as follows:
- Name: Q-LIVING FICC
- CIF: V88626924
- Address: C/ Jenner, no 3, 4 planta, 28010, Madrid.
The Entity is a closed-end management company, authorized and registered in the public registry of the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) under registration number 147.
Access to the Website, as well as to all its contents and services, implies the unreserved acceptance of this Legal Notice, attributing to any person accessing the Website the condition of user (hereinafter, the “User”). If, as a User, you do not understand or do not agree with the contents of this Legal Notice, we recommend that you leave the Website.
To communicate with the Entity, we offer you the following means of contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 914 238 270
- Mailing address: The address indicated in the previous paragraph.
All notifications and communications between the User and the Entity shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by any of the means listed above.
3. Customer service
If you have any complaints or claims about the product or the producer’s performance, you may submit a complaint to Customer Service, as detailed below:
- By sending an email to email@example.com, or
- Alternatively, by sending a letter to the address above, this service is obliged to attend and resolve the complaints and claims presented by its customers within a maximum period of two (2) months.
Through the Website, we make available to the User information about who the Entity is, about the different products and services we offer, as well as their characteristics and information about your private account as a User.
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the Website and not to use them for, among others:
- Criminal activities or, in general, activities contrary to law, morals, good practices or public order,
- Introduce files containing viruses, Malware, Spyware or any other computer program that could cause damage or harm in any way any computer terminal of the Entity or third parties,
- Violate the legislation on intellectual and industrial property, as well as the rights held by the Entity on the products it offers, on the contents, creations, brands and any other material contained in the Website,
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the creations, trademarks and any other material contained in the Website,
- Violate the legislation on the protection of personal data,
- Violate the honor, personal or family privacy or self-image of third parties.
- Collect or use the data, information or spaces that the Website makes available to the User for advertising or commercial purposes of any kind.
- The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the Entity and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
5. Release of the entity from liability
The Entity shall not be liable, either directly or subsidiarily, for:
- The quality of the Internet service, the speed of access to the Web Site, the proper functioning of the Web Site, nor the availability or continuity of operation of the Web Site,
- Any damage that may be caused to users’ equipment by accessing and using the Website,
- The breach by the User of the law, morality, good customs or public order, as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents of the Web Site.
- The links and hyperlinks that through the Web Site allow the User to access benefits and services offered by third parties not belonging to or outside the control of the Entity, if any, the Entity is not responsible for the information contained therein, nor for the processing of data that could be made, nor for any effects that may result from such information.
- The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of the rights to honor, to personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, of the right to the protection of personal data or of any other nature, belonging to third parties, carried out by the User, collaborators or third parties.
6. Intellectual and industrial property
The Website is protected by national and international legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property, being prohibited the reproduction, distribution, public communication (including its modality of making available) and total or partial transformation of the Website, of the information contained therein, of any of the elements that compose it and among which are included but not limited to: products, works, texts, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, without prejudice to the rights that third parties may have on any of the elements thereof. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
All trademarks and logos appearing on the Website are owned by the Entity and are duly registered with the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office.
If any User or third party considers that the Entity is infringing their intellectual and industrial property rights or their image rights through the Website, please contact us through the means of communication set out in section 2. COMUNICACIONES, of this Legal Notice.
The entity reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, this Legal Notice and the contents included in the Web Site. In these cases, publication and notice shall be given as far in advance as possible.
Likewise, the Entity reserves the right to temporarily suspend the services through the Web Site in order to carry out maintenance or improvement operations or for any other reason.
This Legal Notice is subject to the Spanish legislation in force. For any type of controversy derived from the use of the services offered, the purchase of products or the contents of the Web Site, the parties submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts of the city of Madrid, as long as it is legally possible. Otherwise, the parties shall submit to the competent courts according to the legislation in force at any given time.